Description: This course will lead to a Bachelor of Arts in Management. This is ideal for those thinking of pursuing a career in Management.
Duration: 6 semesters, 3 academic years (full-time). Part-time option will be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
- Two Semesters
- 16 weeks per semester
- 2 compulsory lectures per week:
- Mondays between 05:30 pm – 09:30 pm
- Saturdays between 09:30 am- 1:30 pm
Optional: Tutorials every Wednesday between 17:30 and 21:30
MQF Level: 6
- Each module – 15 ECTS
- Certificate in Management – 60 ECTS
- Diploma in Management – 120 ECTS
- BA in Management – 180 ECTS
Credits can be accumulated after completing each module
- BAM101 Economics
- BAM102 Introduction to Accountancy and Finance
- BAM103 Foundations of Management
- BAM104 Quantitative Methods and Research
- BAM201 Marketing Management
- BAM202 Strategic Management
- BAM203 Organisational Behaviour/HRM
- BAM204 Enterprise for Managers
- BAM301 Human Resource Management
- BAM302 International Management
- BAM3043 Market Research
- BAM304 Supply Chain Management
Modular Delivery: 2 modules per semester, each year
- Certificate in Management – after completing any 4 modules
- Diploma in Management – after completing all 8 taught modules
- BA in Management – after completing all taught modules and dissertation
- Academic requirements:
- GCE Advanced levels – 2 Grade C’s, OR
- If an applicant does not meet the above-mentioned requirements or if different qualifications are issued in the applicant’s country, any other relevant qualification(s) will be reviewed by GCM Admissions Panel to agree on their acceptance for entry.
- Prior industry experience:
- AND/OR evidence of relevant experience will be reviewed by the GCM academic panel to agree the student’s acceptance entry.
- English language:
- Minimum IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- If you don’t meet this requirement or need to improve your English, GCM offers a range of English language coursesto supplement your studies.
*Certificate and Diploma in Management for Non-EU will be discussed on a case-by case basis
Fees: 4000 €/ year